Thursday, 24 December 2015

Christmas card 2015 24.12.15


After last year's stop motion excursion, I turned back to digital painting for creating our yearly Christmas card (New Year's card is maybe better; I couldn't find a decent place in the drawing to put "Merry Christmas"). It was again made with my wacom bamboo fun tablet (1st gen), and Krita, which I also used for the 2012 card.

You might have noticed that there are three names instead of two for the first time on this card. I guess, when you realize this, that the contents of the drawing do not need any further explanation... :)

Of course, you can again find a speedpainting of the whole process below:


Happy holidays!
5 Bart Rogiers: Christmas card 2015 After last year's stop motion excursion , I turned back to digital painting for creating our yearly Christmas card (New Year...

No comments:

Post a comment:

< >