Thursday, 16 March 2006

Kroescontrol 16.3.06

Here's the first sketch for the logo I designed for the Thomas Morus Residence Praesidium in the year 2006-2007, Kroescontrol (which I was a member of):


Back then, I used Adobe Photoshop a lot, and used it to transform the above sketch in the image below:


I guess it helps if I explain that "Kroes" is a pint in Dutch, and that it sounds a lot like "cruise" in "cruise control". Hence, Kroescontrol was the perfect name for a student association!

It was also really fun to turn the logo around, so you could see the back side of the car on the back of our T-shirts:


Cheers!
5 Bart Rogiers: Kroescontrol Here's the first sketch for the logo I designed for the Thomas Morus Residence Praesidium in the year 2006-2007, Kroescontrol (which ...

No comments:

Post a comment:

< >